In this one hour session join Jo Lochhead, expert crafter and the owner of The Crafty Kit Company, as she guides you in felting these adorable 2D Otters using Corriedale felting wool (included in the kit).
You will learn lots of practical tips and tricks to help you get started on your needle felting journey.
By purchasing a ticket for the event you will be entered into a prize draw to win a luxury needle felting bundle from The Crafty Kit Company, worth £75 (pictured above).
- Level: Beginner - no prior experience needed.
You will need:
- The Crafty Kit Company Needle Felt Otter Hoop Kit. Price: £16. CLICK HERE TO BUY.
- Kit includes: 100% wool for felting in a variety of colours, 3 felting needles in a tube, a mat to work on, full colour instructions.
Preparation before the session:
- Lay out the contents of your kit.
- Make sure you have a mat to work on, felting needles, felting wool and instructions - all contained in the kit.
- Ensure you purchase any relevant products and materials in advance of the session.
- Ensure you have all your equipment, materials and assets ready to go as there is no preparation time in the session.
What you will learn and make in the session:
- You should complete ONE of the Otters during the session.
- If you do not finish, you should have the skills and techniques to complete the project after the session.
Joining a virtual experience: Our Virtual Experiences will take place via Zoom. We’d recommend using a laptop or desktop if possible to make it easier for you to take part. One week before your Virtual Experience, we’ll send you full details on how to join.