Becoming a parent is an adventure that comes with many new challenges. With the help of a childcare and early years Norland trained expert, DockATot will be sharing tried and tested tips to smoothen your transition into the 4th Trimester and parenthood.
- Tickets are FREE and include access to the session and an exclusive offer of 20% off DockATot when you shop after the event.
What you’ll learn:
- How to have a shower the first time you are alone with baby.
- How to get things done around your home with a baby that just wants to be held.
- What to pack for first strolls and trips out.
- How to prepare for your first overnight trip with baby.
About the experts:
- DockATot creates truly innovative solutions to everyday problems that simplify life for families.
- Born, bred, and designed with love in Sweden, DockATot believes that every baby deserves to be surrounded in a comfortable environment every day of their lives.The hallmarks of DockATot are a combination of superb design, functionality, innovation, exceptional quality and value for money.
- Norland College is world-famous for providing the very best early years training and education, with children always being at the heart of all decisions.
- Joining a virtual experience: Our Virtual Experiences will take place via Zoom. We’d recommend using a laptop or desktop if possible to make it easier for you to take part. Two days before your Virtual Experience, we’ll send you full details on how to join.
- Please note we may record this session for internal purposes.
- Please note terms and conditions apply.
- Our events are exclusive to members of My John Lewis. If you’re not already a member, it’s easy to join.