Join our interactive virtual baby sensory taster session.
- In this class our Baby Sensory practitioner will take you on a wonderful journey with your baby, guiding you through activities you can recreate at home and showing you how to get the most out of each one. Perfect for all babies from 0 – 13 months.
- There will be Q&A opportunities throughout the session.
- We’ve included a list of optional items below which will help enhance the experience for you and your baby.
You Will Need:
- A pompom which can be made from a carrier bag or similar. If you don’t have a pompom you can simply use a muslin or tea towel.
- A baby maraca or shaker. If you don’t have a shaker you can make your own by popping some beads, rice or pasta pieces into an empty bottle, or you view and purchase one from John Lewis by clicking here.
- Please note: the above items are for ADULT USE ONLY. Please do not hand them to your baby.
Preparation Before The Session:
- Please have a pen and paper to hand if you would like to make notes.
- Please have your shaker and pompom ready if you choose to use them.
- Please set yourself up on the floor with your baby on a blanket facing you if possible.
- Also, exclusively for those who sign up and attend this session, we’ll be sending a ‘save £5 when you spend £25 on Halilit products’ offer to you after the event.
- Joining a virtual experience: Our Virtual Experiences will take place via Zoom. We’d recommend using a laptop or desktop if possible to make it easier for you to take part. Two days before your Virtual Experience, we’ll send you full details on how to join.
- Please note we may record this session for internal purposes only.
- You'll need to be a my John Lewis member to book a ticket to this event. If you aren't a member, it's easy to join. Simply click here to get started.