"‘Tis the season to impress guests with a selection of festive cocktails, hand-shaken by you.
Join resident Waitrose & Partners cocktail mixologists Lauren and Nicolae for a cocktail masterclass as they show you how to shake three fabulous cocktails, including family-friendly mocktails and alcohol-based favourites. You’ll learn all about the right cocktail ratios, discover which drinks to shake or stir and learn how to build the perfect serve. Our specialists will be on hand to answer any of your drinks-related questions, whilst offering up recommendations and food pairing ideas for your favourite festive tipples.
To join along live, please have the following ingredients to hand. Alternatively feel free to watch the session and make cocktails at a later date.
What you'll need:
3-4 peach slices
2 orange wedges
Prosecco, for topping up
Mint, to garnish
30ml Rémy Martin 1738 Accord Royal, plus extra to serve
15ml Cointreau or other orange liqueur
Juice 1/2 lime
1 brown sugar cube
50ml Tequila blanco
20ml Lime juice
6 drops Angostura Bitters
Shake and a coupe glass with cinnamon/sugar rim
Rosemary sprig, to garnish
- You must be 18 years of age or over to take part in this event.
- Please note terms and conditions apply
- Our events are exclusive to members of My John Lewis. If you’re not already a member, it’s easy to join.
- Joining an online experience: Our Online Experiences will take place via Zoom. We’d recommend using a laptop or desktop if possible to make it easier for you to take part. Two days and two hours before your online experience, we’ll send you full details on how to join.
- You can see all of our upcoming events by visiting experiences.johnlewis.com