We’ll show you how to make the perfect summer feast, ideal for those summer nights in the garden with friends.
Led by one of our talented Waitrose Cookery School chefs, watch and learn how to spatchcock a whole chicken, the secrets behind achieving the perfect crispy skin and the Middle Eastern spices required to lift a humble recipe into one that features flavours of the Levant.
Also in this class, discover how to make Lebanese nut rice that will be served as part of a Levantine feast, showcased in the best dishes from our new Levantine tableware collection.
For this demonstration, all you’ll need is a notepad and pen to take any notes. The recipes will be sent to you afterwards, so you can recreate these showstopping dishes for an incredible Levantine summer feast at home.
What you’ll learn:
- How to spatchcock and roast a chicken
- How to cook the perfect rice
- How to cook with Levantine ingredients and spices
Serves: 4 people
Duration: This demo will last approximately 45 minutes
About your instructor: You’ll be led through this class with one of our experienced chefs from the Waitrose Cookery School.
- Joining a virtual experience: Our Virtual Experiences will take place via Zoom. We’d recommend using a laptop or desktop if possible to make it easier for you to take part. Two days before your Virtual Experience, we’ll send you full details on how to join.
- Please note we may record this session for internal purposes.
- Please note terms and conditions apply.