Claudine will be sharing a number of drawing techniques and sketch styles, using a mix of products from Derwent's National Trust Line.
The session will work towards a vibrant final mixed media piece, using a mix of materials and observational drawing techniques. There will also be a prize draw for a signed Claudine O’Sullivan print!
To draw along with Claudine, we recommend using Derwent Artists Pencils Tin, a pad of sketching or watercolour paper, sharpener and eraser. Claudine will be drawing from a mix of seasonal botanicals - so flowers, foliage or houseplants would be perfect for an observational reference. You may not finish your drawing but you will learn the skills to be able to finish it by yourself after.
Tickets are £5 and you'll receive a Derwent Graphik Inspire Me book worth £13.90 beforehand.
Your Derwent Graphik Inspire Me book will arrive up to 7 days before the event, although you will not need it to participate in the session. If you don’t receive your book by Friday 20 May please contact email@example.com
- Level: Suitable for beginners
- Type: Recommended age 10+
- Please note, terms and conditions apply
- Our events are exclusive to members of My John Lewis. If you’re not already a member, it’s easy to join.
- Joining an online experience: Our Online Experiences will take place via Zoom. We’d recommend using a laptop or desktop if possible to make it easier for you to take part. Two days and two hours before your online experience, we’ll send you full details on how to join.
- You can see all of our upcoming events by visiting https://experiences.johnlewis.com/