Join us at the Cafe to embark on a voyage of discovery with our Wine Specialists and learn about a selection of delicious wines from Western Australia.
During the session, you'll hear about what makes this region famous for winemaking and discover the art of tasting wine like a pro, plus there will be the opportunity to ask the team any questions you might have.
The Trailfinders team will also be on hand to discuss their exciting holiday options.
- Tickets are £10 per person and include attendance to the masterclass, and a few tasters and tipples whilst there.
- You must be 18 years of age or over to take part in this event and we operate Challenge 25.
- Please note, terms and conditions apply
- Our events are exclusive to members of My Waitrose. If you’re not already a member, it’s easy to join.
- Joining an in-store experience: To ensure you don't miss out on a single moment, please arrive to the store at least 10 minutes before the start of your session and make your way to Peterborough Waitrose Cafe as detailed in your confirmation email. Please bring your ticket with you for entry to the event, either a printed copy or on your phone.