Deck your door or halls with a handmade festive wreath, exclusively designed by Waitrose Florist.
Join us in this workshop and learn how to make a natural, festive willow wreath with seasonal foliage and decorations, including Nordman Fir, Hemlock, Eucalyptus Cinerea, Pine cones, Spruce cones and Omerica cones. You’ll learn how to attach and arrange your foliage and decorations to the wreath, whilst also enjoying a festive drink.
One ticket is required per person. One wreath will be made per person.
Tickets are £29.50 and you will be able to take your wreath home with you after the workshop. You will also receive a complimentary festive drink or non-alcoholic cold refreshment.
- Level: Suitable for beginners
- Type: Adult
- Duration: 1 hour
- Please note terms and conditions apply
- Our events are exclusive to members of My John Lewis. If you’re not already a member, it’s easy to join.
- Joining an in-store experience: To ensure you don't miss out on a single moment, please arrive to the store at least 5 minutes before the start of your session and make your way to the festive workshop space. Please bring your ticket with you for entry to the event, either a printed copy or on your phone.
- You can see all of our upcoming events by visiting experiences.johnlewis.com