Get in the festive spirit with this interactive, fizz tasting event where you’ll discover the difference between four of Waitrose's award-winning sparkling styles.
Hosted by one of our resident Waitrose & Partners Wine Specialists, you’ll learn the defining characteristics behind Prosecco, English sparkling, Cava and Champagne, before discovering the perfect festive food pairing to complement each style.
Whether you have a day’s Christmas shopping planned or fancy a pre-dinner tasting experience, join us for this fun-filled festive event with four small glasses of fizz.
All of our specialists are qualified to at least a level 2 WSET (Wine Spirit and Educational Trust) and are truly passionate about getting you to explore different wines. Our specialists will be happy to provide recommendations as to what you may enjoy to drink over the festive period, plus answer any questions you may have about various bottles hiding around the house.
Glassware will be provided by Luigi Bormioli, who use superior crystal glass to create tumblers and stemware bringing traditional craftsmanship, high-tech manufacturing and innovative design to your table.
Tickets are £20 and include four small glasses of fizz.
- Type: Adult
- Duration: 1 hour
- You must be 18 years of age or over to take part in this event.
- Please note terms and conditions apply
- Our events are exclusive to members of My Waitrose. If you’re not already a member, it’s easy to join.
- Joining an in-store experience: To ensure you don't miss out on a single moment, please arrive to the store at least 5 minutes before the start of your session and make your way to the festive workshop space. Please bring your ticket with you for entry to the event, either a printed copy or on your phone.
- You can see all of our upcoming events by visiting experiences.johnlewis.com