This 30 minute fun workshop will allow children to explore their creativity with a range of exciting markers and will start to learn letter formation, shapes and pattern creation, ideal for developing key motor skills.
The workshop will be led by Alice Mazzilli, an experienced calligrapher who has experience in teaching children handwriting and learning through creative classes.
Follow Alice on Instagram @alicemazzilli
What you will need for the workshop:
- Lionheart Write and Colour Pens
This workshop is aimed at children aged 3-6 years.
Preparation before the workshop:
- Basic familiarity of the alphabet is recommended but not required. It’s a creative workshop designed to explore children's creativity.
- PLEASE NOTE: A handout sheet will be provided in advance of the workshop, so you can print out and bring along to the session.
- You will receive a link to download this handout sheet in your Reminder Emails in advance of the workshop. If you do not receive this by 8am, Friday 19 February, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensure you purchase any relevant products and materials in advance of the event.
- Ensure you have all your equipment, materials and assets ready to go as there is no preparation time in the workshop.
What you will learn and make in the workshop:
- Children will start to learn basic letter formation, patterns and shapes.
- The project can be completed after the session.
After the workshop you will receive an email with links to download and print fun Lionheart animal character colouring sheets, so you can continue with the project in your own time.
Joining a virtual experience: Our Virtual Experiences will take place via Zoom. We’d recommend using a laptop or desktop if possible to make it easier for you to take part. Before your Virtual Experience we’ll send you full details on how to join, but if you have any questions please contact email@example.com
Please note this workshop might be recorded for training and monitoring purposes. Please see T&Cs for more information.