Make sure you know what to do in a first aid emergency with expert guidance from Kate Ball, founder of Mini First Aid.
- Join Kate Ball, founder of Mini First Aid – the UK’s largest specialist paediatric first aid training company – as she guides you through her top first aid tips for babies. This session will cover how to prevent accidents and prepare a first aid kit, how to manage your baby’s temperature, deal with febrile seizures and what to do if your baby stops breathing. Perfect for all expectant parents and carers of babies aged 12 months and under.
- Kate Ball is the founder of Mini First Aid and a mum of 6 (including 2 sets of twins!). Kate is a specialist paediatric first aid instructor and, with her team, trains over 1,000 families each week in baby first aid.
Preparation Before The Session:
- Please have a pen and paper to hand if you’d like to make notes.
- Please have a doll or teddy nearby if you’d like to practice the techniques explained in this session.
- Also, exclusively for those who sign up and attend this session, we’ll be sending a ‘20% off Mini First Aid Kit and Littlelife First Aid Kit’ offer to you after the event.
- Joining a virtual experience: Our Virtual Experiences will take place via Zoom. We’d recommend using a laptop or desktop if possible to make it easier for you to take part. Two days before your Virtual Experience, we’ll send you full details on how to join.
- Please note we may record this session for internal purposes only.
- You'll need to be a my John Lewis member to book a ticket to this event. If you aren't a member, it's easy to join. Simply click here to get started.