Your new John Lewis Edinburgh shop opens on Friday 14 May, and as you’re a valued My John Lewis member, we’d like to invite you and a guest to join us the evening before, on Thursday 13 May.
You will be able to explore the shop and discover our exciting brands, departments and in-store services before anyone else!
Take a look at the plans for the evening below:
- Our Personal Stylists will show you round the Personal Styling area and explain the five different services on offer.
- Our Home Design Stylists will be on hand to introduce the beautiful new World of Design, explain their services and show you how to create your own moodboard.
- Our Beauty Guides, Christina, Rudi, Molly and Simar, will be there to tell you about our Beauty Society - a totally new way to shop for make-up and skincare. They can offer impartial advice and create looks using all of the brands within our Beauty department.
- You‘ll also have an opportunity to explore our Wellness area and discover brands that will help you create your very own sanctuary at home.
- Barry Blamire, Partner & Head of Branch, will be there to welcome you and to answer any questions you may have.
- And of course, you can shop on the night, before the store opens the following day.
All of these activities will continue throughout the evening so whichever time slot you book, you won’t miss a thing.
As this is a pre-opening preview, we’ll still be completing some final touches; please expect to see a little bit of the hoarding, the odd hard hat and some Partners wielding paint brushes!
- If you would like to join us on Thursday 13 May, please reserve a ticket and select an arrival time. Please note, numbers for this evening are limited, so we recommend booking early to avoid disappointment. One ticket will cover both you and your guest.
- You'll need to be a my John Lewis member to book a ticket to this event. If you aren't a member, it's easy to join. Simply click here to get started.