Learn how to make these festive chewy White Chocolate and Cranberry Cookies, flavoured with pecans and fresh cranberries, then dipped in white chocolate.
What you’ll take away:
- Learn how to shape and bake chewy cookies
- Learn different flavour combinations
- Learn how to make chocolate decorations
Serves: makes 12 cookies
Duration: This session lasts approx. 1 hour.
- 50g butter, room temperature
- 75g Light brown muscovado sugar
- 1 Medium egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 75g Oats
- 40g Plain flour
- 150g White Chocolate
- 40g Fresh cranberries
- 25g Pecans Freeze dried raspberries to decorate (optional)
- 2x Medium bowl
- Wooden spoon
- Dessert spoon
- Medium saucepan
- Baking parchment
- 2x baking sheets or baking trays
- Pre-heat oven to 190C fan, 210C conventional, gas mark 5
About your instructor: You’ll be led through this class with one of our experienced chefs from the Waitrose Cookery School.
Joining a virtual experience: Our Virtual Experiences will take place via Zoom. We’d recommend using a laptop or desktop if possible to make it easier for you to take part. Two days before your Virtual Experience, we’ll send you full details on how to join.
Please note: T&C’s apply.