Join Naomi of @Knao Knits who will be leading this Wool and the Gang workshop and teaching you how to make their iconic Snood.
There are two different stitches you can use to make the snood - so you can decide whether you want a speedy stitcher or more of a crafty challenge.
In the session we will cover the Garter Stitch and Moss Stitch in detail, and will touch upon the Twisted Rib Stitch.
What you will need for the workshop:
You can either purchase this kit:
OR purchase the yarn and needles separately:
Additional equipment/materials required:
- 1 Tapestry Needle (optional)
- 1 pair of scissors (essential)
Preparation before the workshop:
- Please familiarise yourself with how to cast on using this video: LINK HERE
- Ideally if you can cast on with 17 stitches using cable cast on, before the workshop, that would be highly recommended. However, we will go over this in the workshop so do not worry if you are not able to do this before the session.
- You will receive a PDF of the snood pattern in your Reminder Emails in advance of the workshop. If you do not receive this by 4pm, Wednesday 27 January, please email email@example.com
- Ensure you purchase any relevant products and materials in advance of the event.
- Ensure you have all your equipment, materials and assets ready to go as there is no preparation time in the workshop.
What you will learn in the workshop:
- How to cast on
- 2-3 stitches (Garter Stitch, Moss Stitch and will touch upon the Twisted Rib Stitch)
- How to cast off
What you will make in the workshop:
- You will be able to complete the snood in the session. If you do not finish, you should have the skills to continue making the snood following the session.
Joining a virtual experience: Our Virtual Experiences will take place via Zoom. We’d recommend using a laptop or desktop if possible to make it easier for you to take part. Before your Virtual Experience we’ll send you full details on how to join, but if you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note this workshop might be recorded for training and monitoring purposes. Please see T&Cs for more information.