In this workshop Floral Designer, Chris Wood from Waitrose Florist, will take you through the process of creating your very own beautiful fresh flower hand-tied bouquet, using the best of our own flowers, grown here in Britain.
Like seasonal fruit and vegetables, buying British blooms ensures your flowers will be of the season and will look right for the time of year. British-grown flowers offer such variety in scent, colour and texture, they are wonderful to work with and make for fresh and fabulous arrangements.
To create the hand-tied bouquet, we will use seasonal British flowers including Sunflowers, Gladioli, Roses, LA Lilies, Carthamus, Chrysanthemum blooms, and foliage such as Grasses and scented Eucalyptus.
- To take part in this workshop, please reserve a free ticket to attend and then you will need to purchase your flower kit which is £35. The link to purchase your exclusive flower kit will be sent to you via email, once you have reserved your ticket.
Your flower delivery will include:
- All the materials you need to make a hand-tied bouquet, including all of the fresh flowers required
- String to tie your bouquet
- Flower food
- Tissue paper and cellophane
- Care instructions
- Joining a virtual experience: Our Virtual Experiences will take place via Zoom. We’d recommend using a laptop or desktop if possible to make it easier for you to take part. Two days before your Virtual Experience, we’ll send you full details on how to join.
- Please note we may record this session for internal purposes.
- Please note terms and conditions apply.
- Our events are exclusive to members of My John Lewis and My Waitrose. If you’re not already a member, it’s easy to join.