Join Makery Kate for this Christmas jumper making virtual workshop! Kate will be showing you how to design & make your own Christmas jumper using Cricut - perfect timing for Jumper Day on 8th December.
If you already own a Cricut machine, you'll be able to make-along. If not, you'll pick up plenty of tips and learn how to customise clothes and accessories using Cricut.
To get the most out of your session, you will need the following:
- Jersey sweater to embellish, such as this.
- Cricut digital cutting machine (Joy, Explore 3 or Maker 3)
- Cricut Heat Press (Easy Press Mini or Easy Press 9x9)
- Cricut Heat Mat
- Cricut iron-on vinyl
- Smartphone, computer or tablet with Cricut Design Space App
Tickets are free and include access to the session.
- Please note terms and conditions apply
- Our events are exclusive to members of My John Lewis. If you’re not already a member, it’s easy to join.
- Joining an online experience: Our Online Experiences will take place via Zoom. We’d recommend using a laptop or desktop if possible to make it easier for you to take part. Two days and two hours before your online experience, we’ll send you full details on how to join.
- You can see all of our upcoming events by visiting experiences.johnlewis.com