In this 30 minute class you will craft-along with Ashley from 'Gift in a Tin' brand Apples to Pears, who will show you how to make a sew-up hedgehog parent and baby.
You will need to purchase:
- Sew Me Up Hedgehog & Hoglet Kit. Price: £12. CLICK HERE TO BUY.
Additional equipment/materials required:
Level: Beginner. No other previous experience necessary.
PLEASE NOTE: Adult supervision is recommended. The kit is suitable for children age 8+. Children under this age will require supervision. The kit contains a plastic needle.
Preparation before the workshop:
- Remove contents of the tin and have your scissors ready.
- Ensure you purchase any relevant products and materials in advance of the event.
- Ensure you have all your equipment, materials and assets ready to go as there is no preparation time in the workshop.
What you will learn and make in the workshop:
- This workshop will help to develop dexterity in children – and hopefully a love for craft.
- At the end of the session you should have a new cuddly toy (a plush parent hedgehog with baby).
- If you do not finish, you should have the skills to continue with the project following the session.
Joining a virtual experience: Our Virtual Experiences will take place via Zoom. We’d recommend using a laptop or desktop if possible to make it easier for you to take part. Before your Virtual Experience we’ll send you full details on how to join, but if you have any questions please contact email@example.com
Please note this workshop might be recorded for training and monitoring purposes. Please see T&Cs for more information.