Join Cricut™ Expert Kate for this fun festive Christmas Cracker-making workshop PLUS competition.
Using a Cricut™ Maker, Explore Air 2 and Joy machine, Kate will show you how to make your own set of beautiful crackers from scratch. You'll be able to personalise them to make them extra special. The workshop is suitable for newcomers to Cricut™ as well as those who know their way around Design Space.
By purchasing a ticket for the event you will also be entered into a competition to win £100 worth of Cricut products specific to your machine. Terms and Conditions apply.
What you'll need for the workshop:
- Cricut™ machine (Maker, Explore Air 2 or Joy)
- Cricut™ Vinyl
- Cricut™ Brayer
- Cricut™ Tools
- Cricut™ Scoring Wheel
- Twine, String or Ribbon
- Lightweight Card
- Something curved to help roll the card (a rolling pin, glass or can would be fine)
- Double-sided tape
- Extra embellishments: Berries/Feathers/Flowers/Buttons/Whatever you fancy!
- Treats to go inside the crackers
Preparation in advance of the session:
- Ensure you order any relevant products and materials from JohnLewis.com to reach you in advance of the event or via Click and Collect.
- Ensure you have all your equipment, materials and assets ready to go as there is no preparation time in the workshop.
Joining a virtual experience: Our Virtual Experiences will take place via Zoom. We’d recommend using a laptop or desktop if possible to make it easier for you to take part. Two days before your Virtual Experience, we’ll send you full details on how to join.
Please note this workshop might be recorded for training and monitoring purposes. Please see T&C’s for more information.