Join MakeryKate who will teach you how to make a beautiful Macrame plant hanger to adorn your home or give as a gift.
What you will need for the workshop:
- Macrame Cord, preferably 100% cotton (20m)
- Wooden ring - roughly 6cm diameter
- Tape Measure
Level: Beginner. No prior experience in Macrame is required.
Preparation before the workshop:
- Cut 6 lengths of macrame cord, each measuring 3.2 metres long.
- PLEASE NOTE: You will need something to hook the macrame onto as you work. This could be a table leg, chair back, or you could use strong tape to stick the end to a surface. Please do this in preparation for the workshop.
- Ensure you purchase any relevant products and materials in advance of the event.
- Ensure you have all your equipment, materials and assets ready to go as there is no preparation time in the workshop.
What you will learn and make in the workshop:
- You will learn 2-3 basic macrame knots in the session, and learn to make a plant hanger.
- You will be able to complete the plant hanger in the session. If you do not finish, you should have the skills to continue making the plant hanger following the session.
Joining a virtual experience: Our Virtual Experiences will take place via Zoom. We’d recommend using a laptop or desktop if possible to make it easier for you to take part. Before your Virtual Experience we’ll send you full details on how to join, but if you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note this workshop might be recorded for training and monitoring purposes. Please see T&Cs for more information.