Providing top advice on safe eating techniques, reducing risk of choking and what to do if a baby chokes - this event is made for all expectant parents, parents and carers of babies who are on their weaning journey.
- Tickets are FREE and include access to the session.
Join Kate Ball from the UK’s largest specialist paediatric first aid training company, Mini First Aid to learn safe eating techniques, reducing risk of choking and what to do if a baby chokes.
Mini First Aid featured on Dragons’ Den in June 2021 and received investment from Sara Davies MBE. Founder, Kate will guide you through her top tips for safely weaning babies and the prevention and treatment of choking. The session will give you peace of mind, so you can enjoy mealtimes with your little one.
About the expert:
- Kate Ball is the founder of Mini First Aid and a mum of six. As a specialist paediatric first aid instructor, Kate and her team train over 1000 families each week in baby first aid.
- Joining a virtual experience: Our Virtual Experiences will take place via Zoom. We’d recommend using a laptop or desktop if possible to make it easier for you to take part. Two days before your Virtual Experience, we’ll send you full details on how to join.
- Please note we may record this session for internal purposes.
- Please note terms and conditions apply.
- Our events are exclusive to members of My John Lewis. If you’re not already a member, it’s easy to join.