Find new ways to enjoy your favourite spirits this season in this highly anticipated Fever-Tree masterclass.
From the ultimate gin & tonic to a crisp and fruity vodka soda and refreshing rum & whiskey ginger highball's; you’ll learn how to make these classic pairings like a professional, discovering top tips and tricks for your bartending skills over the festive period.
These serves will be mixed and garnished by yourself using a range of mixers, as featured in this year’s Fever-Tree Christmas Crackers. You’ll also learn about a locally distilled spirit, Sacred Cardamom Gin and why it pairs so well with Fever-Tree Mediterranean Tonic Water.
Glassware will be provided by Luigi Bormioli, who use superior crystal glass to create tumblers and stemware bringing traditional craftsmanship, high-tech manufacturing and innovative design to your table.
Tickets are £15.
- Type: Adult
- Duration: 1 hour
- You must be 18 years of age or over to take part in this event.
- Tickets are £15 and include 4 mixed drinks during the session.
- Please note terms and conditions apply
- Our events are exclusive to members of My Waitrose. If you’re not already a member, it’s easy to join.
- Joining an in-store experience: To ensure you don't miss out on a single moment, please arrive to the store at least 5 minutes before the start of your session and make your way to the festive workshop space. Please bring your ticket with you for entry to the event, either a printed copy or on your phone.
- You can see all of our upcoming events by visiting experiences.johnlewis.com