Join Jo Lochead, expert crafter and the owner of The Crafty Kit Company, as she guides you in creating a lovely Beehive using Corriedale felting wool (included in the kit). You will learn practical tips and tricks to help you get started on your needle felting journey.
You will need to purchase:
The Crafty Kit Company Needle Felt Beehive kit. Price: £17. CLICK HERE TO BUY
Kit includes: 100% wool for felting in a variety of colours, 3 felting needles in a tube, a mat to work on, Bee Wings, full colour instructions.
Additional equipment/materials required:
- Pair of sharp scissors
- Soapy water (optional)
Level: Beginner - no prior experience needed.
Preparation before the workshop:
- Lay out the contents of your kit.
- Make sure you have a mat to work on, felting needles, felting wool and instructions - all contained in the kit.
- Ensure you purchase any relevant products and materials in advance of the event.
- Ensure you have all your equipment, materials and assets ready to go as there is no preparation time in the workshop.
What you will learn and make in the workshop:
- You will be able to make most of the Beehive during the workshop and will be shown all the techniques needed to finish it off after.
Joining a virtual experience: Our Virtual Experiences will take place via Zoom. We’d recommend using a laptop or desktop if possible to make it easier for you to take part. Before your Virtual Experience we’ll send you full details on how to join, but if you have any questions please contact email@example.com
Please note this workshop might be recorded for training and monitoring purposes. Please see T&Cs for more information.