Join our Cricut™ expert Kate Smith from The Makery, as she gives you the low-down on their innovative machines, the Design Space app and the endless DIY possibilities they bring.
Whether you’re an experienced crafter or trying something new, this workshop is a great introduction to the brand and all the versatile ways you can use their products.
What you will need for the workshop:
- Cricut Maker™, Explore Air™ 2 or Joy™ machine
- Cricut Mat (suitable for whichever machine you have)
- Cricut Vinyl
- Cricut Iron-On
- Cricut EasyPress™ (if you choose to use iron-on)
- Cricut Toolset
- Blanks to create projects on: Can be anything from coasters to clothing, ceramics, bags etc.
OR come and watch along if you don't have your machine yet!
Level: Beginner - no prior experience needed.
Great to learn about Cricut if you don't have a machine. Also perfect for those who have a machine and would like to learn how to get started.
Preparation before the workshop:
- Ensure you purchase any relevant products and materials in advance of the event.
- Ensure you have all your equipment, materials and assets ready to go as there is no preparation time in the workshop.
What you will learn in the workshop:
- The basics of the Cricut App and Design Space.
- How to design your own projects, or create a design using a 'Ready to Make' project from the App.
- About Cricut Vinyl and Cricut Iron-On in reasonable depth, and we'll touch on making projects with paper/card.
What you will make in the workshop:
- If you choose to make along, you will have a complete item at the end of the session.