This year, consider a more eco-conscious approach to Christmas Jumper Day with this upcycling family craft session, hosted by The Make Arcade.
Using an item from your own wardrobe, you’ll learn how to personalise it for the festive season with a range of felts and trims and discover how to position them to create the best layouts, before hand sewing (and using some glue!) to create a fabulous and unique festive creation.
You should be able to complete the project in the session, however if you do not finish, you will have been given the skills and techniques to complete the project in your own time.
Tickets are £8 and include The Make Arcade Christmas Jumper Kit with a RRP value of £8 which will be waiting for you at your Christmas Emporium Workshop.
And don't forget to bring one of your own t-shirts, jumpers or knitwear to festively upcycle during the workshop.
- Level: Suitable for beginners. Hand sewing skills would be advantageous.
- Type: Family. Suitable for ages 14+.
- Duration: 1 hour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18 at all times.
- Please note terms and conditions apply.
- Joining an in-store experience: To ensure you don't miss out on a single moment, please arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of your session and make your way to the Christmas Emporium Workshop as detailed in your confirmation email. Please bring your ticket with you for entry to the event, either a printed copy or on your phone.