Join us online, for a free masterclass on how to make three fabulously British Special Occasion cocktails.
Our resident Waitrose cocktail specialist Lauren will teach you how to make one mocktail and two alcohol-based cocktails to enjoy with friends and family, ready for the upcoming celebrations.
Lauren has worked in the partnership for 5 years learning and honing her mixologist skills. Throughout lockdown she guided the nation on how to make tasty tipples at home, and taught us the difference between Malbec and Merlot. Lauren holds several Wine and Spirits qualifications with WSET and trains our new BWS specialists across branches.
The ingredients required are listed below, so you can cocktail-make with us, or feel free to watch the session and make some cocktails later.
What you'll need:
- Fair Lady - alcohol based cocktail
Equipment: Rocks glass/small tumbler, shaker, jigger, teaspoon, strainer.
Ingredients: Lime wedge, sugar, 1 egg, gin, grapefruit juice, Cointreau, ice.
- Royal Palace Mojito - alcohol based cocktail
Equipment: Highball/Collins glass, muddler/spoon, jigger.
Ingredients: 5-6 mint leaves (plus extra sprig for garnish), passion fruit syrup, lime juice, passion fruit, gin, Aperol, Champagne, crushed ice.
- Faux Kir Royale - non-alcoholic mocktail
Equipment: Wine glass, jigger, spoon.
Ingredients: Grenadine, ice,sparkling apple juice/non alcoholic bubbles, berries.
- You must be 18 years of age or over to take part in this event.
- Please note terms and conditions apply
- Our events are exclusive to members of My John Lewis. If you’re not already a member, it’s easy to join.
- Joining an online experience: Our Online Experiences will take place via Zoom. We’d recommend using a laptop or desktop if possible to make it easier for you to take part. Two days and two hours before your online experience, we’ll send you full details on how to join.
- You can see all of our upcoming events by visiting experiences.johnlewis.com