Learn the tricks to making third wave specialty coffee at home from our expert barista.
Join our interactive session covering coffee preparation, measuring and milk texturing. This masterclass will comprise the following:
- Espresso fundamentals
- Dialling in your beans
- Latte art
In the comfort of your own home, you'll learn how to extract the best out of fresh beans in a fun and interactive 45-minute session. To gain the best experience from the class, it's important you have the following setup prepared at home:
- Sage espresso machine (with grinding solution)
- Coffee beans in the hopper (roasted within 1 month)
- Full water tank and empty drip tray
- Milk jug & milk or dairy alternative
- All provided Sage accessories (Min: razor, tamper, double shot single wall basket)
- Cleaning cloth
- Knock box or receptacle for used coffee grounds
- Laptop/mobile device that is fully charged or connected to a power source
- Timer (phone timer is fine)
Our live masterclass is designed at a pace that should be easy for you to follow.
Tickets are free
Please note, terms and conditions apply
Our events are exclusive to members of My John Lewis. If you’re not already a member, it’s easy to join.
Joining an online experience: Our Online Experiences will take place via Zoom. We’d recommend using a laptop or desktop if possible to make it easier for you to take part. Two days and two hours before your online experience, we’ll send you full details on how to join.
You can see all of our upcoming events by visiting experiences.johnlewis.com