Perfect your mixing skills with Salcombe Gin at John Lewis this Christmas! And learn the art behind the craft of making multi-award-winning gins and non-alcoholic spirits.
Calling all gin-lovers. The multi-award-winning Salcombe Gin will be with us in our Southampton store with their festive pop-up shop this Christmas and for two days only, you will be able to book an exclusive Tasting Masterclass with James,one of their brand ambassadors.
We will provide you with everything you need, so all you need to do is bring yourself along to this wonderful evening at John Lewis in Southampton. You will also get the chance to browse the shop afterward with a ‘complimentary 5cl miniature Salcombe Gin when you spend over £50’ this is an exclusive offer for all Gin Masterclass attendees.
Here’s what to expect:
- You will receive a Salcombe Gin ‘Start Point & Tonic’ on arrival
- Get an introduction to the unique story behind the brand and the distillery in Devon and their award-winning Gin School
- Discover the art behind the craft of what makes a multi-award-winning collection
- Sample a selection of their gins and learn all about garnishes
- Discover the world of non-alcoholic spirits with an introduction and sampling of New London Light (created by Salcombe Distilling Company, the makers of Salcombe Gin)
- Learn all about the production process and the importance of botanicals
- Receive a ‘Midnight Sun & Tonic’ non-alcoholic G&T inspired by the wild botanicals of the Nordic regions
- Get details on how to enter a competition worth around £300!!
- James, their brand ambassador, will also be on hand afterward to answer any of your burning questions.
Tickets are £5 and include two drinks during the workshop.
- You must be 18 years of age or over to take part in this event.
- Please note terms and conditions apply
- Our events are exclusive to members of My John Lewis. If you’re not already a member, it’s easy to join.
- Joining an in-store experience: To ensure you don't miss out on a single moment, please arrive to the store at least 5 minutes before the start of your session and make your way to the festive workshop space. Please bring your ticket with you for entry to the event, either a printed copy or on your phone.
- You can see all of our upcoming events by visiting experiences.johnlewis.com