In this 30 minute workshop Jo Lochhead, expert crafter and the owner of The Crafty Kit Company, will guide you in creating and sewing three adorable felt puppies.
You will need to purchase:
- The Crafty Kit Company Sew your own Puppies Kit. Price: £12. CLICK HERE TO BUY.
- The kit contains everything you'll need to sew cute terrier and sausage dogs, which you can turn into a key ring or a brooch.
- It includes step-by-step instructions, felt, printed fabric, threads, needle, stuffing, two brooch backs and one key ring finding.
Additional equipment/materials required:
Level: Beginner. No other previous experience necessary.
PLEASE NOTE: Adult supervision is recommended for all children and required for children under 8. This kit contains needles.
Preparation before the workshop:
- Please cut out all of the felt pieces and have them ready for sewing.
- Lay out the contents of your kit.
- Ensure you purchase any relevant products and materials in advance of the event.
- Ensure you have all your equipment, materials and assets ready to go as there is no preparation time in the workshop.
What you will learn and make in the workshop:
- In this session you will learn how to sew your felt puppies together.
- Jo will make 3 puppies, but do go at your own speed once you have picked up the skills you need.
- It will depend on how fast you sew but you should complete a majority of the kit. If you do not finish, you should have the skills to continue with the project following the session.
Joining a virtual experience: Our Virtual Experiences will take place via Zoom. We’d recommend using a laptop or desktop if possible to make it easier for you to take part. Before your Virtual Experience we’ll send you full details on how to join, but if you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note this workshop might be recorded for training and monitoring purposes. Please see T&Cs for more information.