Join the team behind the world-class bottled cocktail company, Kocktail, for a journey of discovery, shaking and tasting the finest bottled cocktails. Each Kocktail you’ll enjoy was created by the former senior bartender at the world-famous Savoy Hotel and Kocktail curator, Neil Donachie.
Discover the history behind some of the nation’s favourite cocktails as they show you how to shake the perfect Espresso Martini or stir a bartender-worthy Cherry Cola Old Fashioned.
You will learn all the steps required to make world-class cocktails - from the importance of ice, garnishes and fine glassware, to the perfect method of shaking and serving, along with some interesting bartender stories and trade secrets…
Glassware will be provided by Luigi Bormioli, who use superior crystal glass to create tumblers and stemware bringing traditional craftsmanship, high-tech manufacturing and innovative design to your table.
Tickets are £10 and include two drinks during the workshop, a gift to take home and 20% off Kocktail product purchases on the day you attend the event.
- Type: Adult
- Duration: 1 hour
- You must be 18 years of age or over to take part in this event.
- Please note terms and conditions apply
- Our events are exclusive to members of My John Lewis. If you’re not already a member, it’s easy to join.
- Joining an in-store experience: To ensure you don't miss out on a single moment, please arrive to the store at least 5 minutes before the start of your session and make your way to the festive workshop space. Please bring your ticket with you for entry to the event, either a printed copy or on your phone.
- You can see all of our upcoming events by visiting experiences.johnlewis.com