SPRING DRIED FLOWER WREATH WORKSHOP WITH IXIA FLOWERS.
In this workshop, RHS award-winning florist Ixia Flowers will take you through the process of creating your very own beautiful dried flower wreath to hang in your home. Using a selection of pastel-toned dried flowers, you’ll learn techniques that will enable you to make dried flower creations of your own in the future.
To take part in this workshop, you will need to purchase one of the following kits:
- Ixia Flowers Brights (Purple) Dried Flower Wreath Kit £49.95 - click to buy on johnlewis.com
- Ixia Flowers Mix (Pink) Dried Flower Wreath Kit £49.95 - click to buy on johnlewis.com
Please ensure you have purchased your kit by 23:59 on 14 March to allow enough time for delivery before the class on 20 March.
You can look forward to learning a technique to create your wreath. If you are unable to complete your wreath during the workshop, there are step-by-step instructions included in your kit to help you finish it.
Each kit contains:
- All the materials you need to make an indoor dried flower wreath, including a choice of purple or pink phalaris, dried bleached broom, dried nigella, a wreath ring pre-covered in dried Icelandic moss, binding wire, and a length of ivory ribbon to hang your wreath
- A step-by-step printed guide
- Care instructions
Additional equipment required:
- A pair of sharp, clean scissors
- Paper or a protective sheet for your work surface
Preparation before the workshop:
- Please ensure you have all your equipment and materials ready to go, as unfortunately there will not be time for preparation during the workshop.
- Prepare your workstation by laying a protective sheet or paper on the surface you are working on.
- Take the contents of your wreath kit out of the box and lay them out (please note, dried flowers shed some natural fibre - but this will not affect the style or quality of the wreath).
Joining a virtual experience: Our Virtual Experiences will take place via Zoom. We’d recommend using a laptop or desktop if possible to make it easier for you to take part. Two days before your Virtual Experience, we’ll send you full details on how to join.
Please note we may record this session for internal purposes only. T&C’s apply.
You'll need to be a my John Lewis member to book a ticket to this event. If you aren't a member, it's easy to join. Simply click here to get started.