Whether you’re looking to learn a new skill or just fancy a few pre-dinner cocktails, come and join us as we will talk you through how to make three different cocktails. You’ll learn all about the right cocktail ratios, discover which drinks to shake or stir and learn how to build the perfect serve.
Whether you fancy yourself as a bit of a mixologist, or know someone who loves their cocktails. Treat yourself or your loved ones to this experience for Christmas.
The cocktail box will be available to buy here. We only have a limited number of boxes, so make sure you purchase yours now to avoid disappointment.
La Dolce Vita Spritz
Jameson Old Fashioned
Absolut Vanilia Espresso Martini
What's Included in the box:
- 1 x Tin-on-tin shaker
- 1 x Hawthorne strainer
- 1 x Recipe card
- 1 x Absolut martini glass
- 1 x Jameson BB tumbler
- 1 x 50ml Kahlua
- 1 x 50ml Absolut Vanilia
- 1 x 50ml Jameson Black Barrel
- 1 x 200ml San Leo Prosecco
- 1 x 50ml Malfy Gin con Arancia
- 1 x 330ml San Pellegrino Limonata
- 1 x mini Angostura Bitters
- 1 x Dehydrated blackberry - in garnish bag
- 1 x Dehydrated pink grapefruit slice - in garnish bag
- 1 x Bag coffee beans - in garnish bag
- 1 x Coffee sachet
What you will need:
- Lots of Ice
- Chopping board
- Jigger/Shot Glass/Egg cup
- Wine Glass
- Sugar syrup*
- Sage (optional)
- Vanilla pod (optional)
- *To make the sugar syrup add 1⁄2 cup of water and 1 cup of caster sugar to a saucepan on a low heat and gently stir until the sugar has dissolved. Allow the syrup to cool and then pour into a bottle. The syrup should be kept in the refrigerator.
Joining a virtual experience: Our Virtual Experiences will take place via Zoom. We’d recommend using a laptop or desktop if possible to make it easier for you to take part. Two days before your Virtual Experience, we’ll send you full details on how to join.
You'll need to be a my John Lewis or my Waitrose member to book a ticket to this event. If you aren't a member, it's easy to join. Simply click here to get started.
Click here to view information on ingredients and allergens
Please note we may record this session.
Please note T's and C's apply apply