Whether you’re looking to learn a new skill or just fancy a few pre-dinner cocktails, come and join us as we will talk you through how to make three different cocktails for £35pp. You’ll learn all about the right cocktail ratios, discover which drinks to shake or stir and learn how to build the perfect serve.
Amalfy Sunset Spritz
What's Included in the box:
- 1 x Tin-on-tin shaker
- 1 x Hawthorne strainer
- 1 x Recipe card
- 1 x Absolut martini glass
- 1 x Malfy copa glass
- 1 x 50ml Plymouth Gin
- 1 x 50ml Absolut
- 1 x 25ml Kahlua- Decanted into 30ml bottle
- 1 x 200ml San Leo Prosecco
- 1 x 50ml Malfy Gin Rosa
- 1 x 330ml San Pellegrino Aranciata rossa
- 1 x Dehydrated orange - in garnish bag
- 1 x Dehydrated strawberries - in garnish bag
- 1 x Bag coffee beans - in garnish bag
- 1 x Coffee sachet
What you will need:
- Jigger or egg cup
- Sugar syrup; To make the sugar syrup add 1/2 cup of water and 1 cup of caster sugar to a saucepan on a low heat and gently stir until the sugar has dissolved. Allow the syrup to cool and then pour into a bottle. The syrup should be kept in the fridge
- Martini/Rocks or wine glass (for the Gimlet)
- Before you get started empty your sachet of coffee into a mug/mixing jug and stir in 50ml of boiling water. Set aside to cool.
About your instructor
All our specialists are qualified with at least a level 2 WSET (Wine Spirit and Educational Trust). All of our specialists have great knowledge and are truly passionate about getting Waitrose customers to explore different drinks. They will be happy to give you recommendations as to what you and your guests may like based on your preferences. Plus, answer any questions you may have about various bottles hiding around the house.
If we don't have a specific date or time that works for you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can double check availability.
Please note that we require at least 6 participants per session, with the minimum purchase being for 6 people at £210.
If you wish to purchase more than 10 tickets for your event, please email email@example.com
These sessions will be private for you and your group only.
Please make sure you have filled out the names and addresses of all those attending so we can send the wine kits out directly and promptly.
You will be sent a link prior to your event in which you and your participants can access the virtual tasting.
Please note that this experience is only for customers aged 18 and over. Anyone who looks under 25 and cannot present a valid ID will be unable to proceed with the experience.
Please see T&Cs for more information.
Any questions regarding this experience please message: