Join Mark Jones this Christmas & participate in a unique sensory experience as, in a tutored comparative tasting, he guides you through an enjoyable and educational event, which shows the difference the shape and size of glass makes to our perception and enjoyment of wine.
Experience three of our delicious Waitrose Wines like you have never experienced them before. Served in Riedel ‘Vinum’ glasses, each shaped specifically to present the aromas and nuances of each grape variety at their very best, before delivering to the correct part of your palate for maximum enjoyment. The event will also have a resident Waitrose Wine Specialist, qualified to at least WSET Level 2 (Wine & Spirits Education Trust) to speak about the wines and will be happy to provide recommendations as to what you might want to drink over the festive period, plus answer any questions you might have about various bottles hiding around your house.
Tickets are £15 and include three glasses of wine.
- Type: Adult
- Duration: 1 hour
- You must be 18 years of age or over to take part in this event.
- Please note terms and conditions apply
- Our events are exclusive to members of My John Lewis. If you’re not already a member, it’s easy to join.
- Joining an in-store experience: To ensure you don't miss out on a single moment, please arrive to the store at least 5 minutes before the start of your session and make your way to the festive workshop space. Please bring your ticket with you for entry to the event, either a printed copy or on your phone.
- You can see all of our upcoming events by visiting experiences.johnlewis.com