Start with the classic Gin & Tonic Learn the right cocktail ratios. Discover which drinks to shake or stir. Confidently make 3 serves, including 2 Gin cocktail recipes.
Nicolae, our WSET qualified Drinks Specialist, will give you top tips and tricks to help you master each Gin Based Cocktail live in Worcester Waitrose & Partners.
You’ll learn all about the right Gin to tonic ratios, discover all there is to know about the spirit and learn how to build the perfect serve for £18.50. Here’s your chance to learn and create classic gin drinks based on your favourite spirit over a 1-hour masterclass.
Discover the steps on how to make the perfect Gin and Tonic, then sit back, relax and enjoy while listening to the fascinating history of gin, and learn what botanicals are used in your favourite tipple! Participants can appreciate the aromas, before being paired with their cocktail base.
- Learn how to make the perfect G&T and 2 Classic Gin Cocktails
- Learn all about the fascinating history of gins
- Discover the botanical blends in your favourite gins
- What garnishes go with which gins
About your host:
- Nicolae is one of the Partnership’s resident cocktail experts, and a WSET qualified Drinks Specialist. He has qualifications in Wine and Spirits and will guide you through some classic guidelines, before helping you discover the wonders of cocktail making and how to be more creative with what you have in your own drinks cabinet.
- Tickets are £18.50 per person and include attendance to the masterclass, and a few tasters and tipples whilst there.
- You must be 18 years of age or over to take part in this event and we operate Challenge 25.
- Please note, terms and conditions apply
- Our events are exclusive to members of My Waitrose. If you’re not already a member, it’s easy to join.
- Joining an in-store experience: To ensure you don't miss out on a single moment, please arrive to the store at least 10 minutes before the start of your session and make your way to Worcester Waitrose Wine Bar as detailed in your confirmation email. Please bring your ticket with you for entry to the event, either a printed copy or on your phone.