For over 60 years, Tommee Tippee has been helping mums and dads around the world to #parenton. Whether it’s time for a feed, a fresh nappy or a couple hours of sleep, Tommee Tippee’s products are designed with both baby and parent in mind.
- Tickets are FREE and include access to the session and an exclusive offer of 15% off Tommee Tippee when you shop after the event.
About the experts:
- In this online event, your hosts Sophie and Nicola from Tomme Tippee, alongside registered midwife Louise Broadbridge, will discuss some of the challenges your baby’s feeding journey can present.
- You’ll be guided through some of Tommee Tippee’s bestselling products, which are designed to make life that little bit easier for you and your little one.
- Joining a virtual experience: Our Virtual Experiences will take place via Zoom. We’d recommend using a laptop or desktop if possible to make it easier for you to take part. Two days before your Virtual Experience, we’ll send you full details on how to join.
- Please note we may record this session for internal purposes.
- Please note terms and conditions apply.
- Our events are exclusive to members of My John Lewis. If you’re not already a member, it’s easy to join.